Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break

Looks like I forgot to tell my readers that I am going on vacation.

Well, I'm back now. I took a trip to Dallas, just to get away for a bit with my dad. It was a great trip. I originally was going to Six Flags, but due to the weather, I couldn't. Instead, I spent most of the trip at stores looking for parts for my new gaming computer. Now that it is complete, it looks so insane. I can't wait to use it on Guild Wars (which I bought today).

Anyways, I simply love the way Dallas has turned out. I grew up in the suburbs of Dallas (Grapevine) for a good 8 years of my life, and I loved it. To go back 8 years later, it is amazing to see the growth of the city, and to see how much has stayed the same.

I love Texas.

Since I had such a great trip, and it is spring break, I will be making a mixtape to sum up the sounds of my trip.

0 comments: