Friday, February 12, 2010

A Week in Art #7

I am going to try something different this week.

Posted at LEGO Express

This picture was posted at LEGO Express on tumblr. Imagine everything you could ever imagine, made with legos. I found this tumblr user from the top tumblr's of the week. I was looking through and some of these are just insane. Give it a look, and a follow if you are a tumblr user.




Another tumblr blog I found was Unhappy Hipsters. This blog posts people with modern artwork, sweet looking houses, and just random pieces of architecture. This blog shows some crazy images of houses that people have. I have gotten many ideas for when I want to build a house. Just looking through these pictures will make you have a different view and appreciate art that much more.

For this week, that is it. As you can see, I focused more on websites then a particular artist.
Untill next week,
LLIOF.

Don't forget to follow LLIOF on tumblr, at Keeaythekuroneko.

0 comments: