Sunday, November 1, 2009

Poetry In Motion

I realize that the title is very cliche, but nothing else describes it better.


Over the years, I have taken interest in people doing amazing things.
Not like bench pressing 500 points. I don't find that amazing at all.
I mean stuff like Parkour, People doing tricks on bikes, or really just anything that the average person cannot do right off the bat.

What is Parkour?
Parkour, in my own definition, is making art with your body out of everyday objects. That is a bad definition.
Like, I cannot express this form of art with words. I can however demonstrate with video.

Parkour from Christopher Polydoroff on Vimeo.

That video was the best possible way to describe it in less then two minutes.

Other amazing things.

I know you may not think much of it, but Street bikers who do stunts and stuff, have also dedicated a lot of their time (and sometimes life) to perfect this.

To people doing this, keep on doing it. If you do this type of stuff, and want your video up on here, please just send me a link to the video through one of the ways to contact me on the LLIOF Links box on the right. I would be glad to put it up.

I will leave this post with a final video.

0 comments: