Monday, November 2, 2009

TRV$DJAM - Fix Your Face Vol. 1 and 2



This post is going to be half review and half tribute. I will start out with my review

Upon hearing this for the first time, I was instantly impressed. Me being a drummer and Travis Barker being one of my major influences as a drummer. I also have played drums to rap songs for fun just messing around on my set. When I heard this, I clicked with it instantly. Gave it a listen through all the way, then another after that.

These mix tapes are both a solid flow of rap mixes, very well transitioned to one another, showing DJ AM's pure skill, and you can almost feel his passion for it by listening to how well he performs. As with Travis Barker, his skill is very well displayed in this tape. He adds his own touch to all of these songs.

The pure talent of Travis Barker and DJ AM together is insane. I realize I keep on repeating that over and over, but it is true.
I apologize for this being scattered, it just happens that way.

Download the mix tapes for free at trvsdjam.com

R.I.P. DJ AM


Adam Goldstein
March 30, 1973 – August 28, 2009

0 comments: