Monday, December 14, 2009

Music Videos

I just saw the damn near coolest thing I have seen in a while. My friend linked me to a music video of a band named Sour from Japan.

This music was also pretty interesting, but a good interesting.

In the video, they get a few of their fans (from the looks, around 20) and have them set up on a laptop webcam, and they just do some visually stunning effects and such with it. It will blow your mind.

Here is the video:


Now, that I posted that video, It also reminds me of the Weezer video for Pork and Beans.

The video for Pork and Beans features a tribute to many of the viral videos of the year.
The intro of the video also features a webcam style type intro.


Also, I am glad to say that Rivers Cuomo is getting better after his bus crash.

0 comments: