Saturday, December 19, 2009

Twilight Home Town Gets It's Own Reality Show?


I have just been informed that Forks, Washington (where the twilight series takes place) will be getting their own TV show.
If you are an average reader of LLIOF, you will know our stand on the Twilight series.

I was reading my NewsFire [my rss feed client] and I saw that Perez Hilton had posted up a blog talking about this event, So I looked into it.

Overall, the city does not seem mad about it. The city also has "Twilight Points Of Interests" on a website, showing all of the local points for twilight. The city has went through and named some buildings like the movie. [E.X. The Cullen House, and so on]

Personally, I find this ridiculous. But for the city, it is a great way to attract visitors and get a good tourist income. So I am taking both accounts into play here. But also, this could get out of hand, increasing theft, vandalism, and so on in the city. I hope they thought of all of this before they agreed to be in the documentary "Twilight in Forks" or even in their own reality show.

Sources and Links:
Twilight Points Of Interest
fuckyeahtwilightsucks.tumblr.com -Twilight hate site.
Original Perez Hilton Blog Here
Image from Afterthebite.com.

0 comments: